The perfect summer holiday activity for flute players of all ages and abilities!
Run by some of the Central Coast and NSW’s leading flute teachers, this annual 2 day event aims to bring together flute players of all ages and standards on the NSW Central Coast to play as ensembles, work on technique, make new friends and explore new music together!
Morning and afternoon tea provided |
Free Concert for family and friends followed by afternoon tea at end of event |
Trade display on day 2 before final concert and during afternoon tea |
early drop-off both days & late pickup on day 1 available to assist working parents
(we’d love you to come to the concert on day 2 if possible)
- Please note that any participants under the age of 16 will need to be signed in and out of the event on each day by their parent or guardian.
- Students will NOT be released to unknown persons
- All participants will be required to complete health and photo release documents at registration.
- Your Flute (and Alto flute or Piccolo if you own one)
- Bottle of water
- Music stand
- Fruit break (morning)
- Biscuits (afternoon) – Note: Gluten & Diary Free options will be available
- Water available to refill bottles
- Expert Tuition
Feel free to contact us via email on email@example.com at any time for further information regarding this event.